Thursday, January 21, 2010

Otway Rainforest

The Otway Fly

We thought that since we were doing a group presentation on The Otways, we might as well make a fun day trip out of it. Danny, Manjul and I were the only members who had the time to go. It was a very rainy Sunday, but we made the hour and a half drive to the Otway Fly. As soon as we pulled in it started to pour slash monsoon. Manjul suggested that we eat lunch in the car until the weather cleared up a little. Danny and I pulled out our boring and very humble lunches and Manjul whipped out butter chicken curry and indian rice. She announced that she had made some for all of us. It was the best Indian food I've ever had!


It cleared up slightly, not really, but good enough to go outside. The walk took about an hour and it was amazing. It reminded me of when I spent a Christmas zipling in a Lao jungle, only I could see the ground at The Otway Fly. It was nice just to get outside and see green!



We're hoping our personal pictures from the trip get us extra points with our markers^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment