Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm famous in Japan!


I’m famous in Japan


Towards the end of the day, all of us had met back up to sit on the grass and plan what to do next. Suddenly, a little man in a pink jacket and plaid tie began rushing around like a cartoon character with his film crew. We were all trying to guess which Asian country they were from that would accept such a flamboyant outfit on such an interesting looking man. Low and behold I heard “adegato gojimous.” Oh my goodness they’re Japanese! My friend Jared suggested I put my ridiculous hat on top on the presenters head as I walked by. I’m really not sure what made me act out his suggestion, but the next thing I knew I was up and walking over to place my hat on this Japanese animation man’s head. Well, the crew loved it so much, they got their translator to tell me to do it again in one minute when they go live on the air. So on live Japanese television and in front of hundreds of people sitting in the beer garden, I walked over and got my 5 minutes of Japanese fame. It was the most hilarious situation! The pictures just don’t do it justice! I love the Japanese!






No comments:

Post a Comment