Saturday, November 21, 2009

Joni left to go meet her friend in the suburbs of Melbourne and I continued the day by getting lost walking around before deciding to jump on the free city tour bus to get my bearings.







Have to start somewhere

I started close to Federation square, where there are three distinct and different bridges crossing the river filled with riverside cafes and restaurants. I met three guys from Louisiana and we began talking about the different places in Australia we had been. In the middle of answering one of the guys questions, the bus driver yelled into his microphone “be quite! Some people want to listen to the tour!” I was so embarrassed and questioned whether I should jump off the bus, but I stayed on until we reached The Shrine of Remembrance and the Royal Botanic Gardens. The shrine and the surrounding park was very beautiful. I took a walk through the park, instead of paying to enter the gardens. On my walk there were a few open old stone structures that looked like open gazebos made from stone. They were really beautiful and in one of them there was a wedding take place. The wedding looked so beautiful in the park and they had a White Stripes song playing “we are going to be friends.” The park had so many palm trees and beautiful ponds and flowers.







Indecent exposure

I made my way back to the side walk along the relatively busy street and saw an older couple having a picnic. At least that what I thought they were doing. They were lying very close to the side walk for very one passing to see. The older man was doing 'something' to the lady under the picnic blanket with his hand. It was probably the most disturbing thing I’ve seen in a long time.

Worst than Korean flashers for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment