Monday, November 16, 2009

i love long-distance-lovers mail

I came home exhausted from my first full day of school today to a table full of three pieces of mail for me.
I perked right up and was completely gushing at the thoughtfulness of my friends!

I opened Alyssa’s package first. To my delight, it was full of early Christmas knick knacks: Chai tea and my favourite Indian incense (to remind me of our beautiful time in India together) and she also included my favourite Korean chocolate “Peppero.” Thank you, you‘re wonderful!



I opened Amy’s cute package next that had “Happy Peppero day” written on the outside. I was hoping it would have some of my favourite chocolates from my favourite holiday I missed in Korea and it did! Along with a beautiful letter. Oh thank you Amy!


Last but not least, I opened a beautiful letter from Miss Picano with a heartfelt note and as always, very appropriate and thoughtful choice of stationary. Thank you darling!



I feel so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment