Monday, April 11, 2011

snap snap

Yuzu - Yujacha
Every winter in Korea I would drink citrus tea to satisfy my achy throat.
This delicious tea can be bought in Asian grocery stores and looks a lot like Marmalade jam.
Ina found a place in little Tokyo that sells you a huge cup full for $2.   
I'm just glad she shared the news with me.

Ina and I went to the charity sample sale at the Bowery Hotel, only to find ourselves standing in line for just shy of an hour. Thank goodness our conversation made it go by a little faster. 
It was also the trendiest line I've ever stood in and made for great people/outfit watching.

All the money made from the entrance fee and sale of the clothes was donated to Japan.
Too bad we both couldn't find anything we loved.

http://24hpp.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment