Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crazy Hair Day!

It was the last week of my five weeks of teaching rounds and crazy hair day!


It was so fun to see all the kids pile into the hallways with all kinds of creative hair styles! It was also a little sad because I have really enjoyed teaching the class I was placed with and it was difficult to sad goodbye to them. I got lots of cute cards, sweet words and big hugs. I’m happy to be on vacation for three weeks now but it is a little sad to no longer see them every morning.

crazy hair attempt
(I have to walk to school and I really don't need to feel much more silly than i usually do on a daily basis!)
Miss Souza/my roommate^^
(I take full credit for this hair creation, she later went on to win the teacher with the craziest hair!)
walk to school
Miss Catherine and her Easter basket creations
(I also take credit for her "Kayla just not too crazy" hair)
cutest bunny ever!
Math
a little present for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment